Thursday, August 7, 2008

08/07/08

I've never written a blog before but I thought i'd give it a try. Today I acctually woke up before my kids, I got to spend a good hour and a half to myself. I got to work out, shower, read, and meditate before the usual wake up call, "mommy Daxon bit me" or Jaidyn jumping on me saying "mommy did I miss Caillou?" I don't know where they get their energy. It's like they are wide awake the second their eyes open.  It was nice to have some peace and quiet. I started off my day on the right foot. I feel great! Jaidyn and Dax got a package in the mail from Poppy yesterday, Jaidyn was pretty excited. She loves getting mail from Poppy. She was up pretty late last night coloring pictures to send to him. She would close her bedroom door (as if i wouldn't notice) and get her crayons out. I went in and put them away and told her to go to bed. Next thing I knew I heard her door close again. I went in and she was loading up the box he'd sent with her toys. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. I told her that she would want her toys in the morning, and she said, "I'm going to send them to Poppy so he'll remember me." I told her "he'll remember you, go to sleep and we'll get him a package tomorrow." She must have been pretty tired because she went to sleep. I think. that or she just got really quiet. The moment she got up this morning she was at it again. So Poppy if you're reading this expect a package soon! Well, that about does it for my first blog. I hope you liked it.

No comments: