At church today they gave me a new calling, I'm now on the relief society enrichment activities commity. Sounds fun. I don't have to teach any classes, just plan activities.
Since I last wrote Jaidyn has made a new friend, a friend I can't see. I've talked to her a little bit about it. She says it's her Ghost Grandma Z. I asked a few questions like what she looks like, Jaidyn says she has brownish white hair, if she doesn't know she stops and whispers into the air then answers me. Like once I asked her, is she poppy's mom? she said are you poppy's mom? then said Yes she is! Then I asked is her name Birtha? (that's poppy's mom's name and she's passed on) She stopped and mouthed the words, Is your name Birtha? then she said Yes it is! Kind of a coincidence isn't it. She talks about her a lot. she'll say things like "my ghost gramma z says i shouldn't be in the pink tomato show because she's afraid people will make fun of my name." And she'll say "My ghost gramma z is going to watch my play i'm going to do she says it will be fun"
I'm going to sign off now Dax isn't feeling well and he wants his mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment