We had a great time camping this year! My Grandma's property in Henefer is where we went. Isn't the view Beautiful?!?
Tyler and I and the kids had a blast hiking, exploring and playing together! But we can never make it through with no major Incidents! Last year it was Dax getting stung by like 20 bees, The year before Jaidyn got lost, the year before that Jaidyn ate a moth ball.... What did I expect? Just a relaxing adventure? Bah! We went tubing while up there, and I am not a real confident swimmer and when we hit the rapids and I spilled off of my tube and got dragged down the river through the rapids and rocks, I thought I was going to die! Tyler frantic to save me swam with all his might and hurt his foot pretty bad on the rocks, it swoll up to a huge goose egg and now it's purple from his toe to ankle. I got tipped like 8 times! The frist was the worst though. I looked in the mirror when I got out of the shower after we got home and I looked like I'd been through the war! The day after we got home we were at my mom's and Dax hit his head on the headboard of my mom's bed and split his head open right by his left eye. We spent 2 hours in the emergency room! Boy What a week we've had! Glad to be home and settled now though :D
No comments:
Post a Comment