Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween parties

Last night the kids and I went to a Halloween party at my Parents ward in Hooper. They had a chili cook off and played games. The kids got to wear their costumes, and parade around the gym. We ate chili and had glazed doughnuts. Tyler tried some of the chili and said it was some of the hottest chili he's ever tasted. I just love this time of year, the fall leaves and the smells, I love it!
10/30 Today Jaidyn had a Halloween party at school. She wore her new Fairy costume Grammy and I made. We curled and glittered her hair. She looked so beautiful. She had a costume parade, and played cakewalk in the tumbling room at school. She had bread and pudding for a snack. Dax wanted to wear his costume today, he's a Vampire i think it fits because he's always nibbling on my arm. We made his costume too. His favorite part is his "crap" (cape). He is the cutest Little spookable (that's Jaidyn's word). I'm so excited to take the kids around trick or treating or should I say Trunk or treat. That's what trick or treat has turned in to. We will be going over to the church and then we'll go round to grandma and grandpa montgomery, and grandma and grandpa duck's. We hope to see poppy soon after Halloween and Jaidyn is saving him some candy. 

No comments: