Monday, October 20, 2008
Halloween Party
I haven't written for a while. I'd like to say I've been busy. That's just not the case. I've just been distracted. I've been scrapbooking a lot more lately. I made a few cards, made a few pages and I made a banner for my sister in law's baby shower. I've been helping my mom make Halloween costumes for my kids. We ended up taking the whole week finishing it. They turned out cute! My cousins threw a Halloween Party on Saturday. I dressed up in Goth clothes and painted my face, Jaidyn was a Fairy, Dax was a Vampire, Tyler was the invisible man (he didn't come). Jaidyn is having a fairy birthday party on the 8th and she's going to be wearing her new costume. We are pretty excited! I don't have a lot to say so i'll write again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment