Thursday, March 5, 2009
Biggest Loser Big 3Oh!
Wow February flew by! I can't believe it's march already that means just under three months 'til my 30th birthday! I can't believe it! I'm so old! I recently read in my friend Claire's Biggest loser challenge that her and her husband have a sort of bet going to see who can be the biggest loser by the end of May. I was totally inspired! I thought "hey, why shouldn't I be able to lose 30 pounds by my 30th birthday? on the 30th of may. Woa a lot of 30s there! I can do it! I tried to find a before picture but I'm usually the one behind the camera so i don't have any, and it's too dark right now to take one so I'll get one tomorrow. I'm way excited! It's also pretty scary, 3 month's isn't a long time. I think I can do it. I have a pretty huge support system. My family and friends are right behind me. I even bought the biggest loser thirty day jump start diet/ exercise book. I'll be on here more to let you all know how it's going. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and me baby!! We can do it!! I lost 4 pounds this week just by working out 20 minutes a day and cutting out snacks! Keep me posted!!
Post a Comment