Daxon Is a little Tyler Junior! He has more energy than anyone knows what to do with. He's Been watching Spiderman 1 , 2, and 3, a lot lately. He climbs the walls and jumps off the furniture, and any string/rope not tied down to something becomes his "web". He is very smart and happy. He has a wild personallity and always keeps us laughing. He says the funniest things :) Daxon is the sweetest boy a mom could ask for. He always says I love you mommy, and you are a beautiful mommy, He has the sweetest kisses too! He is protective of his sister she can't get into trouble without him swooping in to save her, "be nice to Jaidyn mommy, She's not in trouble anymore". She's lucky to have such a loving brother. They do have their hard times but what kids don't? They are the best kids in the world!
This year has been rough but at the same time, Our friendships and relationships have gotten stronger. I'm not about to complain about the bad times because I know that there are people worse off than we have been. I thank God everyday for giving me such a strong family. Our Home has been blessed. The trials we have gone through have taught us so much and made us stronger. 2010 is already looking up! Here's to a great new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment