Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful

A lot has happened to our family since I blogged last. My father in law Mark Passed away, we lost our home, I started a new Job...Etc. It has been tough. In all that we have been through I can still say there is so much I can be thankful for. Each day this month I will post something I am thankful for. I know I am already three days behind so I will post three today.
Day 1- I am thankful for my Family. My wonderful husband that still loves me and puts up with my onry days. He tries so hard to make my bad days turn around. I am so very thankful for my children Jaidyn and Daxon, they bring sunshine to my life. I love seeing the twinkle in their eyes when they learn something new or finish a project they've worked so hard on. They are my world! Also My parents, Doug and Dixie who taught me how to be the wife and mother I am today. they brought me up with strong values and taught me the way to be an example to others.
Day 2- I am thankful for good friends that keep me smiling (and sane) I love getting texts from niki just to say hey, how are you? And Stephanie helps me to find humor in all things and inspires me to be a good person. If I could be half the women my friends are then I'd be happy.
Day 3- I am thankful today for our home (apartment) it is a cold night tonight and I'm not out on the street or in a shelter. I have four walls and a roof over my head which is more than too many people can say through out the world. I am truly blessed. Also, the central heating that warms our home. My family is snug and settled in for the night.
I hope I can keep this blog going again and not let it slip again. Thank you for reading. :)

No comments: