Sunday, February 16, 2014
DONE!
So, apparently im not too good at keeping up on my journaling. Today is Sunday February 16th, 2014. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I know i've said this before but I have to do something about my life. I did not say I am going to diet. I am going to change my life! I am done being 34 years old and winded climbing the stairs in my own house. I am done feeling so tired all the time. I am sick of my body hurting. I no longer want to weigh 250 pounds. I am unhealthy and tired. I am going to change my life and change my mind. I WILL fail, I WILL cheat, I WILL mess up. It is bound to happen. I am taking over 30 years of bad habits and trading them in for good habits. I am breaking the chain and reversing the cycle. I am ready for my new life. I am a powerful woman in charge of my own destiny. I CAN DO IT! I WILL DO IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment